I understand that the Vendor Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The entry fee is for a space only, no electricity, chairs, tents, or tables provided. Also, no vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area during the event.
Rules and Regulations for Vendors and Exhibitors
- Vendor Booth $50 each
- Checks must be payable to CTA Goodman PTO, which is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit associated with the CTA Goodman Elementary.
- All booth spaces will be assigned by the event volunteers. All vendors must completely contain all information, sales, displays, signs, etc., within their designated space.
- Only 1 company may be represented per booth.
- This is a community event. All booths must be appropriate for the general Public; No alcohol, drugs, or guns are permitted on the school grounds. Violators may be arrested and prosecuted by the Chandler Police Department.
- Vendors/Exhibitors may not change booth space without the expressed permission of the PTO.
- Set-up will begin at 1:00 PM on the day of the event. Vendors/Exhibitors will be allowed to drive their vehicle into the school grounds area and unload after 3:00 PM, but must immediately move vehicles. All vehicles must be out of the school grounds no later than 4:00 PM.
- The event opens at 5:00 PM and goes through 8:00 PM.
- Vendors/Exhibitors may not break down/remove their exhibit until 8:00 PM. If early break down/removal is permitted, the exhibit must be removed by hand, i.e., no vehicles will be allowed to come into the carnival area.
- Carnival is a “rain-or-shine” event, and no refunds will be given due to inclement weather.
- Vendors/Exhibitors may not sell or give away food products, drink products, or water unless approved by PTO. These products are limited to the Grade Booths & approved Food Trucks/Vendors. Vendors/Exhibitors may sell products, give away samples, give away door prizes, and distribute information concerning products/services from their booth.
- All tents must be self-supporting and include weights to prevent the wind from toppling it. No spikes may be used in the asphalt to stabilize the tent.
- Electrical power is not available to vendor booths.
- Personal sound systems in booths are prohibited.
If a vendor or exhibitor violates these event Rules and Regulations, they will be immediately dismissed from the carnival and no refund given for their booth fee.
The CTA Goodman PTO is the event organizer and manager, and the PTO's decisions are final.
Liability & Insurance
- Vendors are expected to guarantee their products.
- Vendors are expected to participate in legal activities only. Illegal goods/services are banned.
- Vendors are responsible for obtaining any and all licenses/permits/insurance including sales taxes, required for the sale of their goods.
- All Vendors are responsible for the collecting and reporting of AZ state sales tax.
- All vendors who provide food or drinks for this event must have a valid Arizona Food Handler’s License.
- Each vendor is expected to conduct themselves in a manner that will positively contribute to the entire event and treating every guest and fellow vendor with courtesy and respect.
Hold Harmless Agreement
Vendors have been advised and understands the Rules and Regulations for Spring Carnival, and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined by them. Vendor is solely responsible for the quality and safety of what they sell or services they promote. Vendor shall indemnify, keep and hold harmless the CTA Goodman Elementary, its employees, Chandler Unified School District, its employees, Chandler School Boosters, its employees, and all agencies the PTO has agreements with from and against any and all claims and demands, whether for injuries to persons, or loss of life, or damage to property, on or off the premises, arising out of the use or occupancy of the premises by the vendor and shall defend at the vendor’s own expense any action brought against the PTO and/or any of the above-mentioned organizations or any other person or organization with which the PTO has a contractual relationship by vendor’s acts or omissions.