The PTO financially supports a broad range of activities and projects and support to our students and teachers/staff at CTA Goodman. Involvement from as many families as possible is essential to our success.
WHY WE FUNDRAISE?
This year, we have a very lofty goal of improving the East Playground where our 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders spend their recesses. While our Playground goal will be our focus, there are many other programs and items we will continue to provide and/or support. Here are a few...
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Family Food Nights
- Box Tops
- Fun Runs
- Gator Gear
- Gator Grams
- Fry's Community Rewards program
Below is a listing of some of the many other ways you can help support our school and PTO's efforts.
- Be a classroom volunteer!
- Book Fair - Set Up, Staffing and Take-Down
- Copies, copies and more copies!
- Donate needed items through out the year!
- Gator Grams - Tallying / Delivery
- Harkin's Movie Cups - Tallying / Delivery
- Help your child's class at Field Day!
- Running Club
- Teacher Appreciation - Dish, Snack or Beverage Donations / Setup / Clean Up
- Work on paperwork or grade homework from home!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer on one of our committees or on an as needed basis. Any bit helps!